| Olive Rose Mowry |
![]() |
| Our little puppy Fargo wishes us "Good Luck!" |
![]() |
| All packed and ready to go! |
![]() |
| The Dad-to-be getting cozy on his "bed" during our hospital stay. |
![]() |
| "Patiently" waiting. |
![]() |
| Walking the halls to keep the contractions coming! |
![]() |
| Perfection in our opinion :) |






Dear Peter and Andrea ~
ReplyDeleteWHAT a beautiful baby!!....soooo worth waiting for, to be sure. I loved reading every word in this blog! Thank you for ALL the pictures and remarks for each one.....and it will be great to continue reading this blog. I look forward to all your updates.
Our love to you both (and Ollie, too, of course!),
Aunt Susan and Uncle Rodger
She is precious. Congrats to you all. We can't wait to see more pictures and read more posts.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tammy & Chris
She is so so very beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and give everyone big hugs! Please let me know if you guys need ANYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs!
Annie
Praise to the Universe for this Angel we've all been given to love and cherish. I suppose she'll "never do no wrong." HA!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and relieved at the same time. Uncle Jim and Aunt Helen
ReplyDelete